Data Protection & Privacy Statement
prosperIS Recruitment Ltd (company number 6278505) is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. The personal details that you provide to us are used for the purposes of providing you with services and/or information. We will ensure that the information you provide us with is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
This statement sets out below:
- How information is collected from you through the website.
- How we use the information.
- With whom the information may be shared and for what purpose(s).
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, change and distribution of the information.
- The security procedures that are in place to protect the loss or misuse of information we may collect.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
prosperIS Recruitment Ltd is the sole owner of the information we collect. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others, without your agreement. prosperIS Recruitment Ltd collects information for use in the recruitment process. prosperIS Recruitment Ltd does not use this information for any other purpose.
By using this website and by registering your details with us, you consent to us collecting and processing personal data and disclosing this information to prospective employers and clients in connection with the recruitment process.
Registration and your CV
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website or by providing your CV to one of our Consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our Recruitment Consultants for positions as they arise. Your CV will be stored in prosperIS Recruitment Ltd’s database and will be accessible by prosperIS Recruitment Ltd’s Recruitment Consultants. You are able to withdraw your permission for your data to be processed at any point by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be replaced. We will contact you using the details you provide to us upon registration to enable you to submit a new copy of your CV or to give us permission to continue to retain your original details.
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so. If you would like to make a request for information, please contact email@example.com. You also have the right to ask prosperIS Recruitment Ltd to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e. that relate to tax matters.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our website. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site.
From time to time, we may use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that prosperIS Recruitment Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
This website and prosperIS Recruitment Ltd takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our office. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as contact details), we will endeavour to provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal data provided to us. This can usually be done by emailing email@example.com
Notification of Changes and How Long Records are Kept
The retention periods we use are those recommended by the Information Commissioner in its Employment Practices Data Protection Code.
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
prosperIS Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
As part of prosperIS Recruitment Ltd’s commitment to Equal Opportunities we may from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. Any such information will be used on an anonymous basis.
Your use of this Website
You will not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- To post or transmit any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals
- To post or provide us with inaccurate, incomplete or false information (including in the case of candidates, information about yourself, qualifications, experience and/or information about your ability to work in the United Kingdom)
- To post or transmit on the Website any objectionable material (this includes any libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar or obscene material)
- To post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Website; or which alters or deletes any information which you have no authority to alter or delete; or which overloads the Site by spamming or flooding it
- To use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this Website
- To take any action that affects prosperIS Recruitment Ltd’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others
- To encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law; or carry out such conduct yourself
prosperIS Recruitment Ltd will co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the above.