prosperIS is urgently looking for an experienced Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer for a great opportunity in South Devon, your day-to-day duties will include;
- Ensuring the quality of web-based and mobile application software
- Verification and validation of new code releases
- Identification and reporting of problems
- Contributing test collateral (i.e. test cases and automated tests)
To be considered for the Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer role you will need the following experience;
- Experience in a software testing role using relevant testing tools
- Demonstrable track record in developing and running automated testing solutions.
- Experience using Atlasian tools such as Jira, version control systems, defect reporting and test case management.
- Understanding of software development processes and software development terminology.
- Experience of working within a Java programming environment (other languages an advantage).
Additional skills we seek are the ability to administer and install software, run detailed client reporting, experience identifying test requirements and generating test cases and first-class verbal and written skills.
Occasional travelling will be required to London and mainland Europe.
On offer is a competitive salary relative to experience and a number of work-related benefits including flexible working, free gym membership and flexible hours after completing an initial probation.
Send me your CV for immediate consideration for the Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer role.
We believe this role is commutable from Exeter, Dawlish, Exmouth, Kingsbridge, Budleigh Salterton, Sidmouth, Lyme Regis, Honiton and large parts of East Devon or South Somerset.
prosperIS is a recruitment consultancy specialised in the sourcing of Software Quality Assurance Engineers, QA Engineers, Test Consultants, Software Test Consultants and Software Testers.
No terminology used in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, race, disability, sex etc..