A Salesforce Developer is needed for a rapidly expanding business in the East Midlands. Salary is between £50k and £65k p.a. with great benefits that you would expect at this level.
We seek the following skills...
- At least two years Salesforce Development experience (incl. strong Salesforce configuration skills)
- End-to-end implementation experience
- Project Coordination or Management experience (managing projects simultaneously)
- Experience in architecting end-to-end solutions
Your key responsibilities in this Salesforce Developer role shall be...
- Taking ownership of the development of a Salesforce platform
- Carrying out all required development in a timely manner
- Playing a key role in the delivery of updates to Salesforce to make sure business needs are met
- Carrying out automated and manual testing of software changes to make sure Data accuracy
This is a rare opportunity to join a financially stable, rapidly growing group in the financial services sector (any relevant industry experience is going to move your CV right to the top of the hypothetical pile of CVs).
On offer are a competitive salary, excellent pension, car parking and the chance to learn new things and develop your career with an organisation that is really going places. Salary is between £50k and £65k p.a. This is a full-time, permanent role.
Send me your CV now for prompt feedback.
We believe this role is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Newark-on-Trent, Mansfield. Leicester and many parts of Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and the East Midlands.
No terminology used in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, age, sex, disability etc...