We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to develop the sales operation for an established software company based in Exeter. Your key responsibilities are varied;
- Managing and developing the entire sales cycle
- Building the sales pipeline and creating new leads
- Carrying out Software demonstrations over the phone and face-to-face
- Managing and developing business relationships
- Reporting progress v. plan to Director level
- Strategy Development
- Attending trade shows and conferences representing the organisation
- Building and maintaining a dynamic sales team
We seek an experienced Sales Candidate with demonstrable experience in a B2B environment, meeting and exceeding sales targets. Obviously, you'll bring lots of enthusiasm and demonstrate interpersonal excellence. You'll also be able to influence individuals both over the phone and face-to-face as well as managing and developing a sales team.
Above all, we seek a candidate with a good all-round understanding of technology. You will be expected to talk confidently and in great detail about our Client's Software product and you will be asked to answer technical and complex questions, often within a board-level environment and in front of large groups. Experience of selling software and SAAS will help a lot.
Send me your CV for immediate consideration.
We believe this role is commutable from many areas across South Devon and South Somerset including Exmouth, Dawlish, Exeter, Totnes, Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot and Taunton.
prosperIS and our client are equal opportunity employers - no terminology is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, race, sex, disability etc...