A market-leading company based in South Devon is looking for a Sales Administrator.
Working for an established and successful Group already employing over 130 people, your key responsibilities will be;
- Reporting - you will produce/deliver performance and accuracy reports from a CRM database which collates date from over 50 users on a daily basis
- Monthly pricing audit and refresh of our client's products and services
- Helping with order processing
For this Sales Administrator role, we seek the following skills and experience;
- High level of Numeracy and analytical skills
- Microsoft Excel and a sound knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to document and follow processes and procedures
- Be able to work unsupervised and to deadlines whilst also switching between tasks
- Be prepared to undertake manual data entry and research when required
- Good communication skills to be able to work for and alongside colleagues
Any previous experience of working with databases and SQL Server Management Studio (to run low level select statements) will help as would greater experience of Excel (VBA, Mail Merges, Formulas etc...). These are not strictly needed though.
Send me your CV for immediate consideration and prompt feedback.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
prosperIS is a recruitment consultancy specialised in the provision of skilled Sales Executives, Telesales Executives, Sales Assistants and Sales Administrators.
We believe this role is commutable from many parts of Exeter, Exmouth, Dawlish, Torquay, Taunton, Torbay, Newton Abbot and many parts of Devon.
No terminology used in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, sex, age, disability etc...