This is a great opportunity for an experienced PHP Developer to join a financially stable start-up shaking up their industry. Our Client is a stable group who have been established for almost three years, They have great financial backing and are already working with some top names in their industry. You can work flexibly from home or remotely but you must be able to meet up occasionally in The South-West to collaborate with Colleagues and Clients.
To be considered for this PHP Developer role we are seeking the following skills and experience...
- PHP Development
- Web service API integration
- MySQL database management
- Local web server development with Vagrant
- A familiarity with GDPR legislation
- An understanding of the latest security processes and methodology in Web Development
This role will include some technical client-liaison so some good commercial, client-facing skills and experience would help.
Some of the following skills and experience will help but these are not absolute 'must-haves'...
- CSS, including Sass and Less pre-processors
- Experience of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects skills might help)
- Linux server administration
- Domain and DNS management
- Experience in integrating e-commerce solutions such as Paypal or Worldpay
- An understanding of Machine Learning
This is a permanent, full-time role paying up to £40k p.a. You can work flexibly or be home-based for most of the time and you'll receive first-class well-being and medical cover (incl. Dental). Due to Client and Candidate meet-ups it is important you are South-West based.
Send me your CV for immediate consideration. Prompt feedback is promised.
prosperIS is a recruitment consultancy specialised in the provision of skilled PHP Web Developers, Front-End Developers, Back-End Developers and Full Stack Web Developers across The South-West.
prosperIS and our client are equal opportunity employers. No terminology used in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, age, sex, disability etc...