An enthusiastic Marketing Manager is sought to develop the marketing department for an established SAAS organisation based in Exeter.
Your responsibilities will be...
- Managing and developing a marketing strategy and budget (hands-on role)
- Build a Marketing team to report to you over time
- Carrying out activities including SEO, website management, online advertising, social media, lead generation, traditional advertising, PR, direct marketing campaigns, brand awareness and storytelling
- Organising exhibiting at trade shows and creating events
- Building the sales pipeline and creating new leads
- Reporting directly to the business owners on progress with detailed reports
- Working closely with a design agency on continued development of the brand
- Attending trade shows and conferences
For this Marketing Manager role, we seek experience of marketing B2B products/services across a range of digital and traditional channels in combination with a proven track history of developing and managing a marketing plan and budget.
Obviously, we seek outstanding communication, negotiating and influencing skills, both over the phone and face to face and a good all-round understanding of technology. The successful candidate must be able to talk confidently and in great detail about our Client's product. Previous experience of marketing software and SAAS and a knowledge of the construction, highways and civil engineering industries will help.
Send me your CV for immediate consideration.
We believe this role is commutable from many areas across South Devon and South Somerset including Exmouth, Dawlish, Exeter, Totnes, Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot and Taunton.
prosperIS and our client are equal opportunity employers - no terminology is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, race, sex, disability etc...