This is a fantastic Client-Side opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who can demonstrate a natural flair for eCommerce. You'll be joining an established business, taking control of a Marketing budget, with various responsibilities in terms of PPC Advertising, Social Media Campaigns, Email Marketing, Analytics and Reporting - your key role will be to accelerate revenue through Digital excellence.
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: to £35k Depending upon experience
Location: South Devon - with some travel.
To be considered for this Digital Marketing Manager role we seek the following skills and expertise;
- A proven record of successful end-to-end digital campaigns, with a strong focus on demonstrating ROI through monitoring and reporting of KPIs.
- Proven experience of running successful Google Adwords campaigns.
- Proven experience of running successful Facebook Advertising campaigns.
- Proven experience of SEO.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a rare opportunity to join a stable, well-thought-of group who can offer a varied role as part of a friendly team
On offer is a competitive salary, Mainland European travel (if you wish), Car parking and stacks of interesting Digital work for a stable group.
Send me your CV for immediate consideration - prompt feedback is guaranteed.
This is a full-time, permanent role. Paying between £30k-£35k p.a.
We believe this role is commutable from many areas across South Devon and South Somerset including Exmouth, Dawlish, Exeter, Totnes, Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot and Taunton.