This is a rare opportunity to join an established and well-known UK Consumer brand. Your role will be to develop and deliver first-class digital marketing activity and creating content to increase brand presence. Around 80% of your focus shall be digital marketing campaigns (email and website) with the remainder spent on direct marketing (mail, internal comms and print).
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: up to £28k p.a. Plus Benefits (maybe more for the right candidate)
Key responsibilities in this role shall be to…
- Develop, nurture and broadcast strategic email communication
- Create content for e-marketing, website landing pages and PR purposes
- Establish internal communications via direct channels
- Create and implementation of direct mail campaigns to captivate the attention of prospect and existing customers
- Analyse and report on the success of digital marketing activity
To be considered for this Digital Marketing specialist role you should be able to demonstrate as many as possible of the following attributes…
- Solid levels of digital marketing experience
- Proven track record in email marketing - automation experience preferred
- HTML coding competent
- Copywriting skills
- Google Analytics (and other tracking platforms) experience
- Experience with implementing SEO strategies
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
- Ideally knowledge and experience using the Adobe CS of products
Our client is a well-known and very highly thought-of group with an excellent reputation in the UK Marketplace. They can offer interesting and dynamic work in a fast-paced marketing environment. The right candidate will be offered lots of support and the opportunity to learn lots and a defined career-path is on offer.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Send me your CV now for immediate consideration. I have a full job spec and I promise prompt feedback on your CV.
We believe this role is commutable from Exeter, Dawlish, Exmouth, Kingsbridge, Budleigh Salterton, Sidmouth, Lyme Regis, Honiton and large parts of East Devon or South Somerset.
prosperIS is a recruitment consultancy specialised in the sourcing of Digital Marketing Executives, Account Executives, Account Managers and Digital Marketing Managers across the South-West.
No terminology used in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, race, sex, disability etc..